Beer Batter CorndogsFebruary 16, 2017
Super Fancy Gourmet Corndog RecipeFebruary 16, 2017
- 5 corn dogs
- 10 tater tots
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake the corndogs amd tater tots according to package directions.
- When corndogs are cool enough to handle, remove the sticks, and split in half lengthwise.
- Remove the hot dog part, leaving the cornbread shell intact.
- Put the dogs, tots, cheese, mayo, salt and pepper into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Fill each corn shell with an equal amount of the potato mixture. If you have a pastry bag, use it!
- Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Return to the oven, and bake until top is browned, about 5 minutes.